Waterberg Game Reserve – 5100 Hectare “Lala Salama” ZAR88,000,000
The Lala Salama Game Reserve today comprises 5100 Hectares and is situated in the Waterberg area and within the larger Waterberg World Heritage Site, and near the town of Lephalale.
- Malaria-free area
- 80 km from the Botswana border
- 2 ½ drives from Pretoria
- Helicopter landing area on the reserve and tar air-trip 28 km from the reserve
- Well maintained fencing
- Good road infrastructure
- Ample borehole water
- Accommodation for over 50 guests in separate lodges
- 100 Hectares of river frontage
The land together with all improvements, buildings and lodges is valued at – ZAR 88 million.
This excludes the wildlife, 7 game viewing vehicles and 10 quad bikes – negotiable.
Location & Information
- Property Type: Farms, Smallholdings
- Lot: 51000000 sqm
- Postal Code: 0510