A great buy on Phase 1 Pezula Private Estate with a north south aspect ZAR1,300,000
North and south facing plot along on an undulating ridge with generous distances between neighbours. A far- reaching blue ribbon of sea sets the tone and adds to the wide-open spaces of valleys and hills. This property has quick access to the entrance and is 10 minutes’ drive to the conveniences of Knysna’s town, restaurants and golf courses.
- Phase 1 plot
- Elevated along a ridge running East – West
- No building time limits
- Architectural Guidelines in place – Colour palette is restricted to natural earthy tones to blend in with the environment. The use of stone and natural facades is encouraged. There is an 8 metre height restriction from natural ground level (wine cellars and basements are excluded from this height)
- Building footprint of 2000 square metres (1/2 acre) on which to build the house, pool and a landscaped garden
- The remainder of the plot remains protected in its natural Fynbos state.
Location & Information
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Lot: 8837 sqm
- Postal Code: 6571