A Pezula Private Estate Clifftop Plot – a Rare Opportunity at a Price not to be missed! ZAR8,000,000
Inspiring pictures of post-fire ruins, set against a backdrop of coastal cliffs, rocky shorelines and the great blue Indian Ocean, leaves the opportunity to rebuild a creation from a master architect, or build to your own design on a prime Pezula property.
Build a timeless design, unconventional, contemporary and unique. This property peers over the cliffs towards Noetzie Beach and the Sinclair Nature Reserve east, while the rocky shoreline is close enough to marry the sounds as they crash into the rocks below – exhilarating and safe in the haven above. Pezula Private Estate is a rehabilitated nature reserve with an abundance of fynbos which is a rare floral kingdom found only on in the Cape.
Property Information :
- Large freehold plot with building remains
- Spectacular and sweeping views of the ocean and dramatic clifftops
- Quiet and peaceful area of Phase 2 (end of a cul-de-sac)
- Secure award-winning Eco Estate
- 4000 square metre disturbance area (building, pool and garden footprint)
Location & Information
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Lot: 9873 sqm
- Postal Code: 6571