Prime Coastal Cliff Plot on Phase 1 Pezula Private Estate – A Rare Offering! ZAR10,600,000
This plot is situated right on the Coastal Cliffs of Pezula’s Phase 1 and is the only plot with a pathway running down the side of it which leads to the secluded Cove Beach through a forested area and opens out into sunshine and rocky outcrops on the Cove Beach.
This plot is on its own little peninsula and far away from neighbouring properties and is also more protected from the prevailing winds.
- No building time limits for plots in Phase 1
- Plot A4 is on its own small peninsula and is more protected from prevailing winds
- Neighbouring plots are between 50 and 100 metres away
- Architectural Guidelines in place. Colour palette is restricted to natural earthy tones to blend in with the environment. The use of stone and natural facades is encouraged. There is an 8 metre height restriction from natural ground level (wine cellars and basements are excluded from this height)
- Building footprint of 4000 square metres (1 acre) on which to build the house, pool and a landscaped garden. The remainder of the Erf remains protected in its natural Fynbos state
Erf Size: 1.1135 Hectares (2 ½ acres)
Price: R10.6 Million
Location & Information
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Lot: 11135 sqm
- Postal Code: 6571