Combined & Successful Self-Catering Business & Property Component ZAR6,900,000
A nature lover’s retreat with indulgences of comfort amidst the backdrop of the lush forest and birdsong.
This property is all about Tranquility, Privacy & Romance and it delivers! A multi award winning self-catering holiday resort close to Knysna, borders on the protected Knysna forest.
This is a well-presented property with recent upgrades and good occupancy rates. The facilities, while a modern build, appealingly match the old Millwood cottage theme denoting the history of this area. The clever durable Chromadek cladding adds to the quaintness in keeping with this mode. Comfort, quality and attention to detail have added to the resounding success of the business, proudly proven by the repeat guest visits. An additional bonus is the clever site plan, which shows the main house and cottages all privately positioned for a serene holiday experience.
This Resort Zoning 1 property includes :
- Main house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Manager’s flatlet
- 5 x 2-bedroomed self-contained modern Millwood cottages
- Well maintained established and treed indigenous gardens, walkways, kiddies play area and above ground pool
- Communal bon-fire area and private meditation space
- Covered deck over a pond for dining or gatherings
- Access-controlled main gate with intercom and CCTV security system
- Ample parking next to cottages
- Water system with large reservoir, ponds and a borehole with strong flow
- ESKOM 3-phase power source with backup generator
- Large organic communal fruit and vegetable garden with an electrified fence
- Located on the edge of the Knysna Forest and at the start of the exclusive Drupkelders Hiking trail
- Ideal for mountain bikers, hikers, birders, honeymooners, nature-loving families or just to escape the bustle of city life
- The Business has audited financials with good future bookings, healthy occupancy rates, consistently great hospitality reviews and awards, recent capital expenditure of almost R1 million for upgrades and improvements
Ready for a new owner to take over and enjoy this successful and well managed business property!
The asking price is ZAR 6.9 Million for both the property and business, with the business entity being VAT registered.
Proudly Marketed by Dream Knysna – Property Professionals
Make your Dream Realty!
Location & Information
- Property Type: Business / Commercial, Farms, Smallholdings
- Lot: 12728 sqm
- Postal Code: 6571